JAMIA MILIA ISLAMIA and Indian Academy of Law & Management (IALM) are co-organizing a one-day Workshop on "Intellectual Property Rights-Law, Policy and Procedures" on 10th April (Tuesday) at New Delhi.
Overview of Workshop:
The workshop will cover 6 sessions, namely: Session 1) Introduction to IPRs, Session 2) Patents: Legal Requirements. Procedure of Filing & Litigation trends, Session 3): Trademarks: Legal Requirements, Procedure of filing & Litigation trends, Session 4) Copyrights: Legal Requirements, Procedure of filing & Litigation trends, Session 5) Geographical Indication: Legal Requirements, Procedure of filing & Litigation trends; Session 6). Global Career Opportunities in IPRs
Who should attend?
Realizing immense commercial benefits of IPRs in all businesses, industry, academics & professions, the Government of India has mandated IPR awareness programs at all levels of education and profession (National IPR Policy, 2017). This IPR workshop is must for all students (Law, Engineering, Sciences, Medicine, MBAs, Commerce, Arts stream), Corporate Employess of all businesses, such as MNCs, corporates, Small & Medium Enterprises (SME), Academicians, In-House Lawyers, Chartered Accoutants, Lawyers, Company Secretaries, Managers, Senior Corporate Executives, IT and Pharmaceutical Professionals, Doctors, Compliance Professionals and anyone who is professionally interested in the feild of Intellectual Property Rights.
Benefits of attending the workshop:
- Enhancement of knowledge, skills and learning from Industry top executives having decades of working exeprience.
- IALM industry recognized certification to all participants, including faculty and students. To view a sample certification: Click Here
- A networing opportunity with top industry leaders, academcians and professionals.
- Rs. 1000/- Discount coupon on IALM courses to all participating students
- 5 Quiz-Winners to be awarded with free IALM course relevant for the participating students
- Lunch for all paid participants.
- A free e-book to all participating members.
Detailed Workshop Agenda: Click Here
Knowledge Partner : Ericsson
- NIL for Jamia Milia Islamia students
- Rs. 1200/- for all others
Registration Process (Hurry, Closing soon as limited seates available):
- Step 1: FILL UP REGISTRATION FORM: CLICK HERE
- Step 2: MAKE PAYMENT OF Rs. 1200/- :
- OPTION 1): Online by credit, debit card or NEFT: Click Here
- (A Note for online payees: a) Keep your credit/ debit/ NEFT details ready; b) In the product/ Services column, write "IALM Workshop".)
- OPTION 2) USE PAYTM: +919810018669 (Mr. Dinesh)
Workshop Date & Time:
Date: 10th April, 2018 (Tuesday)
Timings: 11:00 am to 5:00 pm
Conference Hall, Faculty of Law, Jamia Milia Islamia University, New Delhi - 110025
You can write us anytime for any clarification & doubt at firstname.lastname@example.org or can call Mr. Meahul Roy at 9716118420.