The UPES School of Law is organising the 4th SoLL National Case Comment Writing Competition 2018.
Cash prizes to be won worth INR 10,000/- along with Certificates of Merit.
- Winner: INR 5,000/-;
- First Runner up: INR 3,000/-;
- Second Runner up: INR 2,000/-
- The competition is open to all the students pursuing LL.B. (3 year or 5 year course) or LL.M. from any recognized university across India.
- If any student of UPES is positioned amongst the top three, he/she will not be eligible for the top 3 prizes but will be felicitated in recognition of his/her performance with a special prize by the organizers.
- Co-authorship up to 02 participants is permitted.
- REGISTRATION FEE:
There is no registration fee for the competition.
- IMPORTANT DATES:
- Last date of registration: July 31, 2018
- Last date of submission: August 31, 2018
- Declaration of results: September 30, 2018
- LIST OF CASES FOR CASE COMMENT:
- Justice K S Puttaswamy and Anr. v. Union of India and Ors., (2017) 10 SCC 1.
- Shayara Bano v. Union of India and Ors., (2017) 9 SCC 1.
- Independent Though v. Union of India and Anr., (2017) 10 SCC 800.
- Mukesh & Anr. v. State (NCT of Delhi) & Ors., (2017) 6 SCC 1.
- Rajesh Sharma & Ors. v. State of U.P. & Anr., 2017 SCC OnLine SC 821.
- L.N.V. Veeranjana Yulu v. Union of India & Ors., WP (C) 946/ 2017.
- Amardeep Singh v. Harveen Kaur, (2017) 8 SCC 746.
- Shyam Narayan Chouksey v. Union of India, (2018) 2 SCC 574.
- Abhiram Singh v. C.D. Commachen, (2017) 2 SCC 629.
- Pawan Kumar v. State of H.P., (2017) 7 SCC 780.
For queries and clarifications please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org Kindly mention the subject of mail as: “Query for Case Comment” Or Contact:
- Shubham Sachan (+91-9532987279)
- Shikher Upadhyay (+91-9759894430, 8505999376).