The Centre for Advances Studies in Criminal Law (CASCL) at Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law Punjab (RGNUL), proudly announce the 4th edition of the Gurcharan Singh Tulsi International Research Paper Writing Competition 2018.
The event is sponsored by Mr KTS Tulsi, Senior Advocate, Supreme Court and Member of Parliament, Rajya Sabha.
Theme: Need for Police Reforms in India
* Modernization of the Investigation Methods
* Prospective Amendments to the Training Manuals of the Police
* Police and Gender Sensitization
* Police Reforms vis-a-vis Cyber Crimes
* Reforms to Promote Human Rights
* Combating Political Stronghold over Police
* Reforms in Recruitment and Training Methods
* Police Accountability
* Improving Police Infrastructure
* Any other Sub Theme
How to submit
The participant should E-mail the following attachments: Cover Page, Research Paper, Registration Form, Declaration Form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Best Research Paper: Rs. 15,000/-
- 2nd Best Paper: Rs. 10,000/-
- 3rd Best Paper: Rs. 5000/-
The Competition is open to all the bonafide students enrolled in any full-time undergraduate or postgraduate law programme of any recognized Law College, Institution or University in India or abroad.
Deadline for Submission: 16th July 2018