The Online Society of Indore Institute of Law is organizing a “National Level Legal Essay Competition”
- The changing contours of basic structure of constitution.
- Should be marijuana legalized in India?
Participants interested may send their confirmation firstname.lastname@example.org before 7th July 2018 with the name of the student, semester, email id, mobile number. You will get confirmation mail soon from Online Society of Indore Institute of Law. Winner's (1st , 2nd and 3rd) shall be awarded with cash prize. Further details of the event are as follows:
- Last Date of Registration: 7th July’ 2018
- Last Date of Submission of Essay: 7th July' 2018
- Result will be announced on 15th July’ 2018
- Registration amount: Rs/150
The Competition is open to all the bonafide students enrolled in any fulltime undergraduate or postgraduate law programme of any recognized Law College, Institution or University in India or abroad.
- A covering letter with an author details including Name, Semester, Institution, Contact Number and Email Address.
- All must stay within the word limit of 3000. Marks will be deducted for exceeding the word limit.
- All submission should be made in word format (doc.)/(pdf) format with the subject.
- All submissionsare required to be type written in Times New Roman with the font size 12 & line spacing 1.5 justified.
- Essay content must be plagiarism free, no cut paste is allowed in original content require.
- All submission should be mailed at email@example.com
- Ecertificate will be given to all participants.
- Only Outsiders can make their submission through email.
- Payment Mode –
- By PaytmNo.: 9977041777
- By Cash
For any queries contact:
- Akash Rajput: +91 8827894648
- PranayaBhagat: +91 9461193089
- Anjali Mukati: +91 8618190136
- Winners: Rs1500
- First Runner Up: Rs1000
- Third Runner up: Rs 500