Centre for Business Laws of Govt.Law College, Thrissur is pleased to announce an Essay Writing Competition for encouraging the Law aspirants to come up with ideas and knowledge on the topic “Impact of E-commerce on Indian Economy”.
- The Competition is open for students pursuing 3 Year LL.B or 5 Year LLB integrated course of Universities within the State of Kerala.
- Co-authorship is not allowed.
- Only one submission per author shall be entertained.
- Entries should be original, unpublished and non-plagiarized.
- Preliminary Screening will be there by the judging panel in this regard.
- “IMPACT OF E - COMMERCE ON INDIAN ECONOMY”
All submissions must adhere to the following requirements:
- The essay must be written in English.
- The essay should not be of more than 2000 words.
- Uniform style of citation should be followed throughout in the essay.
- Soft copy of Essays can be submitted directly in the CBL Office at Govt. Law College, Thrissur or email at email@example.com in word (doc or .docx) and PDF format with the subject as “Essay Writing Competition/ CBL / 2018-19".
- Essay must contain a cover page with the following details:
- Name, Class/Semester and Course of the Participant.
- Name of the Institution and University.
- Title of the essay.
- Contact Number.
- Email Id
- For Registration Form visit our site cblglcthrissur.ac.in.
- Duly filled in Registration form must be signed by the Head of the Institution.
- No Registration Fee will be there
- Font : Times New Roman
- Font Size : 12
- Line Spacing : 5
- Alignment : Justified
- First Prize : 5,000/-
- Second Prize : 2,500/-
- Third Prize : 1,000/-
N.B: Certificates of merit will be given to all participants. All participants shall receive Certificates of Participation.
- Last Date of Registration : 15th July, 2018
- Last Date of Submissions : 26th July, 2018
- Announcement of Result : 13thAugust, 2018
- Director (Hon) Smt. Premsy P. N (Assistant Professor): 9447604895
- Mary Vini. A (Law Research Officer): 9847183429
Visit our site: www.cblglcthrissur.ac.in
Write us to firstname.lastname@example.org