IMS Unison University, Dehradun is hosting Sixth Edition of IUU, National Moot Court Competition. The competition strives to recognize and appreciate young legal talent and provide them a platform to develop their professional skills. The Moot Court Competition is scheduled on 20/09/2018 to 22/09/2018.
· August 7, 2018: Release of Moot Proposition and Rules & Regulations of the Moot Court Competition
· September 10, 2018: Last Date for Submission of Soft Copy of Registration Form
· September 15, 2018: Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy (By Post) of Registration
Form, Demand Draft/ NEFT/IMPS Details & Travel Plan
· September 15, 2018: Last Date for Submission of Memorials (Soft Copy) e-mail: email@example.com
· September 20, 2018: Inauguration, Draw of Lots, Memorial Exchange & Researcher Test
· September 21, 2018: Preliminary, Pre- Quarter and Quarter Final Rounds
· September 22, 2018: Semi-Final and Final Rounds, Valedictory & Prize Distribution Ceremony
The Competition is open for students pursuing three/ five year LL.B. Degree Course from recognized Law College/University in India, subject to fulfillment of the registration formalities.
Each team shall consist of maximum of three members (Two Speakers and One Researcher). All participants are mandatorily required to carry their University/College ID Cards during the competition.
1. In order to confirm participation, teams of every Institution should register themselves
as per schedule mentioned hereinabove. The registration process consists of the following two steps:
Step one: Each team is required to send the scanned copy of their duly filled-in Registration form along with the scanned copy of the Demand Draft/NEFT/IMPS details to email- firstname.lastname@example.org by September 10, 2018 . Subject of the mail should bear "Registration Form for IMS UNISON UNIVERSITY 6th National Moot Court Competition-2018".
The Demand Draft shall be drawn in the favour of "IMS Unison University" payable at Dehradun.
Details for Payment through e-mode such as NEFT/IMPS are as under:
Beneficiary Name: IMS Unison University
Account No: 15262191005680
Bank: Oriental Bank of Commerce, Makkawala, Dehradun
IFSC Code: ORBC0101526
NOTE- 1. In case of payment through NEFT/IMPS original receipt along with the UTR No./Ref. No. is required to submitted through e-mail (scanned copy). In case of payment by demand draft, the scanned copy of the DD is required to be mailed alongwith the Registration Form.
2. Registration Form shall be complete in all respect. Incomplete registration form or Form with misleading information shall be rejected.
Step two: Registration Form, Travel Plan and Original Demand Draft/ original receipt alongwith the UTR No./Ref. No. should reach the University by September 12, 2018. "Registration Form for IMS UNISON UNIVERSITY 6th National Moot Court Competition- 2018" should be super scripted on the envelope. The postal address is as under:
Moot Court Society, School of Law,
IMS Unison University,
Mussorie Diversion Road,
3. Registration Fee: Rs. 5500/- (Rupees Rupees Five Thousand & Five Hundred only/-) for each participating team.
4. Forms received after the deadline i.e. September 10, 2018 shall not be considered for registration.
5. The Registration is open to teams only on First cum First Serve basis.
6. The Registration Fee shall not be refunded in case the Registered Team fails to arrive for the competition or requisite number of team members fail to participate.
7. There shall be 'NO' on the spot registration of the teams.
AWARDS AND CERTIFICATES
I. Winner of the Final Round will be given the "Best Team" award.
II. Runner-up of the Final Round will be given the "1st Runner Up" award.
III. Team placed at the 3rd position will be given certificate of "2nd Runner Up".
IV. Team with the highest memorial scores will be given the "Best Memorial" award.
V. "Best Mooter - Male & Female" award shall be determined on the basis of the total marks secured during the Preliminary Round.
VI. In addition to the above, certificates of Participation will be issued to all the participants only during the valedictory function and no prior request shall be entertained in any case.
· Mr. Aditya Barthwal: 8279706407
· Ms. Shreya Dubey: 9179354947