It gives us great pleasure to announce that we are now accepting submissions for Volume VIII Issue I of the NLIU Law Review!
The NLIU Law Review is the flagship law journal of the National Law Institute University, Bhopal. It is a bi-annual, student-edited law journal with an aim to promote a culture of scholarly research and academic writing among students by publishing articles on subjects of interest to the legal profession and academia.
This year, the NLIU Law Review seeks to publish Volume VIII Issue I. The NLIU Law Review does not restrict itself to any particular area of law and welcomes contributions from all legal branches, as long as the work is relevant, up to date and original. The Author(s) are expected to adhere to the submission guidelines mentioned below:
- Criteria: Language, structure, contribution to existing literature, contemporary relevance, research.
- Style Guidelines: The main body of the article is to be in the following format: Times New Roman, size-12, 1.15 line spacing, justified.
- Citation standards: Citations must conform to standards laid down in the Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (20th ed. 2015). Submissions must use only footnotes as a form of citation. Substantive footnoting is permissible.
- General Guidelines: Submission must be accompanied with a covering letter including author’s name, email id, mobile number and name of the Institution. The manuscript itself should not contain any information that can be used to identify the author. Submissions must only be in electronic form sent via email. All submissions must be in .docx format. It must be Word processed and compatible with Microsoft Word 2007 and above. Papers submitted must not be written by more than two authors. Papers must contain an abstract of 250-300 words inclusive in the world limit.
- Types of Submissions and requirements:
- Articles: (5000-10000 words)
- Case Notes: (2000-5000 words)
- Legislative Comment: (1000-3000 words)
- Book Reviews: (1000-3000 words)
The official call for papers can be accessed at https://nliulawreview.wordpress.com/call-for-papers/
All submissions are to be made to email@example.com before 23:59 hours, 05th August 2018.
For further details, please drop a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact:
- Avani Mishra (Editor-in-Chief) at +91-9425010150
- Divyam Sharma (Managerial Board Head) at +91 9407474939