With great pride Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad, announces its flagship moot court competition, the "3rd Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad, National Moot Court Competition-2018" to be held from 28th September to 30th September, 2018.
· Release of Moot Proposition and Commencement of Registration: 11th July, 2018
· Last Date of Provisional Registration: 14th August, 2018
· Last Date for seeking Clarifications: 17th August, 2018
· Last Date for Withdrawal: 17th August, 2018
· Last Date of Submission of Memorials (Softcopy): 5th September, 2018
· Result of the Memorial Round (Top 30 Teams): 10th September, 2018
· Last Date for Completing Registration Process: 17th September, 2018
· Date of the Competition 28th– 30th September, 2018
- Each team shall provisionally register to the 3rd Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad, National Moot Court Competition, by sending scanned copy of duly filled provisional registration form, in the prescribed manner (Refer Annexure – I in Rules) on or before 14th August, 2018, 05:00 pm.
- Provisional registration after the given deadline shall not be accepted, under any circumstances.
- On receipt of the duly filled provisional registration form, the institute shall respond to the participating team, acknowledging the receipt.
- The registration fee for the competition is INR. 6000 (In words- Rupees Six Thousand Only) inclusive of GST @18%, which includes accommodation for competition days, food (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) from 28th - 30th September, 2018, pickup from airport/railway station, library, Wi-Fi and any other facilities provided by the institute to its discretion.
- The registration fee is to be paid only by the teams that get selected for the Oral Rounds in accordance with Rule 4.1, Chapter III.
Payment of Registration Fee:
- The registration fee for the ‘3rd Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad, National Moot Court Competition’ is to be paid through a wire transfer only. The required details for the same are contained in Annexure III of Rules. No other payment method shall be accepted.
- The deadline for payment of the registration fee is 17th September, 2018.
- Any additional charges incurred by the team while making the wire transfer are to be borne by the team.
- All teams must email a scanned copy of the receipt generated on completion of the wire transfer at email@example.com.
Completion of Registration Process:
- Only selected teams as per Rule 4.1, Chapter III shall send a soft copy of the registration form, travel form (Refer Annexure – I) along with the receipt generated after the completion of the wire transfer of the registration fees, at firstname.lastname@example.org. The softcopies of the aforementioned documents must be emailed to the Governing Council within the deadline of payment of registration fee i.e. 17th September, 2018 on or before 5:00 pm.
- Registration to 3rd Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad, National Moot Court Competition shall be deemed to be confirmed only on completion of all the formalities as specified under clause 3.4.2, any failure, may be treated as withdrawal from the competition and no claim of what so ever nature shall be entertained.
- On completion of the registration process, any team may withdraw from the competition by sending a duly filled withdrawal form in the prescribed manner (Refer Annexure - II). No refund shall be given under any circumstance whatsoever.
- All selected teams are requested to reach Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad by 12 Noon on 28th September, 2018 (Friday). Hardcopies of all required documents are to be brought and submitted on arrival as per Rule 5, Chapter III.
- There will be an onsite registration where teams will receive their schedule for the event followed by the inauguration ceremony. Teams are requested to hand over hard copies of their memorials during the on-site registration.
Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad,
Survey Number 292, Off Bangalore Highway,
Village- Mamidipalli, Mandal: Nandigama,
Telangana - 509217
- Sukhvinder Singh Dari, Officiating Director (Convener)
- Ambrina Khan, Assistant Professor (Co-Convener): 08978185022/07093921241
- Shipra Chauhan, Assistant Professor (Advisor): 09670414393
- Md. Irfan Ali Abbas, Assistant Professor (Advisor): 09848885394
- Bhakti Madan (Student Convener): 07093475896
- Ankita Roychoudhury (Student Co-Convener): 09963501291
- Megha Pillai (Head, Students’ Hospitality): 09959481541
- Pooja Rao (Head, Finance): 09959471815