The School of Law, Raffles University with its organizing partner Surana and Surana, International Attorneys, Chennai is proud to announce Surana & Surana & School of Law, Raffles University, Neemrana National Labour Law Moot Court Competition, 2018 to be held from 26-28 October.
Aim & Purpose
2nd SURANA & SURANA & SCHOOL OF LAW, RAFFLES UNIVERSITY NATIONAL LABOUR LAW MOOT COURT 2018 has been conceived with the aim of creating opportunities for learning the development of jurisprudence on emerging trends in Labour Law besides developing cutting-edge skills in research, writing and advocacy.
The competition is open for students who are studying LLB three year or five year course during the current academic year interested in Constitutional Law and who belong to institutions that have been invited.
a) Each team should consist of a minimum of 2 and maximum of 3 members. This number cannot be modified under any circumstances.
b) There shall be 2 speakers and 1 researcher designated for each team. The researcher shall be allowed to argue with prior permission of the court and National Administrator in case of illness of the designated speakers.
c) Each team will be provided a team code during orientation. Teams should not disclose the identity of their institution; such disclosure shall invite penalties including disqualification. The decision for the same shall be at the discretion of the National Administrator.
Online registrations are open from 23rd August 2018. The teams must register online by 15th October 2018.
Strictly, Read all the terms and conditions given below of online registration form while registering on the website.
Teams will have to register online at this page.
The registration fees of Rs.4000/- to be paid in the form of DD drawn in favour of Raffles University, payable at Neemrana.
i. Winner - Rs. 20,000/-
ii. Runner up - Rs.10,000/-
iii. Best Memorial - Trophy
iv. Best Student Advocate - Trophy
All participants will be issued participation certificates.
· Start of Online Registration: 23 August 2018
· Last date for Online Registration: 15th October 2018
· Last date for receiving copies of Reg. Form / Approval letter: 15 October 2018
· Submission of Travel form: 15th October 2018
· Last Date for Submission & Soft Copy by email: 15th October 2018
· Last date for submission of one hard copy of memorial to the below-mentioned address: 21 October 2018
· Submission of Memorials ( Five Hard Copies) During Orientation: 26th October 2018
· Orientation: 26th October 2018
· Prelims / Octa / Quarters: 27th October 2018
· Semifinal, Final, Valediction & Prize distribution: 28th October 2018
Note: Responses to requests for clarification till 30th September 2018.
Venue and Date
The 2nd SURANA & SURANA & SCHOOL OF LAW, RAFFLES UNIVERSITY NATIONAL LABOUR LAW MOOT COURT 2018 shall be held from 26-28 October 2018 at School of Law, Raffles University, Japanese Zone, National Highway-8, Neemrana, District-Alwar, Rajasthan, PIN-301705.
Any clarifications for the competition can be sought from:
Regarding Queries on Case / Submission of Memorials /Accommodation / Transport/ etc. participants can send mail to email@example.com
For query regarding registration of participants have to send mail on both firstname.lastname@example.org& email@example.com
a) Mr. Parveen Yadav - firstname.lastname@example.org: Mob: 076889 84272
b) Ms. Pratima Soni - Pratima.email@example.com: Mob: 094626 92353
1. Mr. Mayank Sen- firstname.lastname@example.org, Mob: 08769898701
2. Mr. Tanmaya Purohit- email@example.com, Mob: 07023769230
3. Ms. Palak Jain- firstname.lastname@example.org, Mob: 07023650088
4. Mohit Sharma, Mob: 09602188821
5. Niyati Acharya, Mob: 8058761322
6. Vaishali Godara, Mob: 8764389243
7. Diksha Swami, Mob: 9680747660