The Galgotias University is organizing its First National Moot Court Competition (GUNMCC, 2018) shall be held from September 28th to 29th, 2018 at Galgotias University, Greater Noida (NCR).
· Students of 5 yrs integrated Law Degree programme & 3 yrs Law Degree programme studying in Colleges/ Universities, approved by the Bar Council of India, are eligible to participate in the GUNMCC 2018.
· Only one team from a particular College /University can participate.
· Number of team members shall be three (two speakers and one researcher). A two member team can also participate with both participants as speakers.
The Participating team shall fill the Registration Form attached with the Rules and send it along with the prescribed fee of Rs. 4,000 (Rupees Four thousand only) on or before September 7th 2018.
Mode of payment:
1. Online Payment (through NEFT/IMPS)
Name of Payee: Galgotias University
Name of the Bank: Punjab and Sind Bank
Bank Branch: Kaison Tower, Ist Floor,
Alpha Commercial Belt-I, Alpha Rd,
Alpha I, Greater Noida,
Uttar Pradesh 201308
Bank Account No.: 09701100000025
IFSC Code: PSIB0020970
In case of online payment, the participant(s) must send us the soft copy of the transaction receipt along with the registration form on or before the last date to firstname.lastname@example.org. No hard copy of the registration form is required if payment is made online.
2. Demand Draft
Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of 'GALGOTIAS UNIVERSITY UTTAR PRADESH' payable at Noida. The soft copy of the DD along with registration form shall be sent to email@example.com. Also, the hard copy of the DD along with the registration form should reach us at the following address on or before September 7th 2018:
The Dean, School of Law,
Room No. A-509, Galgotias University,
Plot No.2, Sector 17-A, Yamuna Expressway,
Gautam Buddh Nagar, Greater Noida,
Uttar Pradesh, 201308. India.
1. Trophies for the Winners, Runner up, Best Advocate, Best Memorial.
2. Cash Prizes to be Won
3. Winner Team - Rs. 25,000 ; Runner Up team - Rs. 15,000 ; Best Advocate - Rs. 7,000 ; Best Memorial - Rs. 7,000
4. Certificate of Merit and Certificate of Participation.
· Last Date for Submitting Clarifications: 30 August 2018
· Date of Publishing Clarifications: 2 September 2018
· Last Date of Completing Registration Formalities: 7 September 2018
· Date of Team Code Allotment: 10 September 2018
· Last Date of Memorial Submission: 25 September 2018
(ONLY SOFT COPY IN .pdf FORMAT)
1. Mr. Mohammad Umar
Assistant Professor & Coordinator MCS
SoL, Galgotias University
2. Mr. Nizam Khan
Assistant Professor & Coordinator CIPRS
SoL, Galgotias University
1. Akarsh Dayal: 09971287646
2. Sugam Shine: 09717339653)